500 TERRY FRANCOIS STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94158
We are a multi-disciplinary arts podcast connecting artists around the world. While we are open to support all types of content, our resources and network best support the work of artists whose creations can be captured digitally and whose audio can tell a distinct story in response to question: What does it mean to survive? This work typically includes, spoken word poetry, plays, songs, sounds, and monologues. If your piece requires video, we are unable to add to our Spotify, but happy to feature you on our Instagram.
Episodes are 30-minutes long and made up of the completed work of up to three teams.
1. BUILDING A TEAM: After we review your submission, we will connect you with other artists to get started on making a piece come to life. For example, if you are a voice artist, we will find a writer and director to pair you with.
2. VIDEO CHAT: We will help schedule online video chat rehearsals and discussions to assist you in building strong content for our audiences.
3. RECORDING: Depending on the project, you will either record audio separately and our team will assist in editing and adding sound layers, OR, you will submit a completed audio that we add to our slate of episodes.
4. CURATION: Our team of curators will work together in scheduling episodes as mini arts center seasons, providing engaging entertainment for our listeners.
5. LISTEN: Listen on Spotify and share, share, share.
Zoomfest Episodes 1-5 are available on Spotify Streaming App for Free available via the App Store.
Listen to Episodes 1-4 right here.